Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Are You Ready For Some Football?

Another Grey Cup Sunday has come and passed. We have finally been able to do a real Logie traditional Grey Cup Party. When we lived in Kits, our barely 7oo sq ft of space just didn't cut it when we wanted to do up a Grey Cup party. Seriously, how many people can you cram into that little of space and really be able to watch a football game? I think the last time we had a serious Grey Cup party was way back when we lived on Dogwood in Coquitlam. Oh the days, of living with roommates. :)

In honour of our first Grey Cup Party in our very own place, I made a cupcake cake. I'm not too sure about these cupcake cakes. It was an easy enough concept but I'm not totally sure if I would do one again. It was nice because i didn't have to worry about cutting a cake. Everyone could grab as many cupcakes off the plate as they wanted to. Aesthetically, I would have liked to have done something a little nicer but you be the judge of that. Here are some photos of my Grey Cup Cupcake Cake. (Spice cake with cream cheese icing and a chocolate icing as well.)

2 comments:

sparadis said...

Looks good to me! I bet it was delish.

Joanne said...

Wow! Looks great as always, little baker! I wonder what it looked like as it was being pulled apart...delicious I'm sure!