Thursday, October 16, 2008

Dedicated To The One I Love...Big Cakes and Little Cakes

I've finally done it - I've created my own blog. My sister kept asking me to post pictures on Flickr or send her photos of the cakes and cupcakes I've been creating. I completed the Wilton 3 course package on cake decorating this last spring at The Cookshop, a local cooking store that offers cooking lessons. I've been busy baking and caking for friends and family since then. I figured blogging would be the best option to showcase my developing skills as a caker. This blog will be dedicated to my cake and cupcake creations. The good and bad. Hopefully, most of them will be good. Happy Caking!

1 comment:

Joanne said...

So proud of you, lil' sis! All I can say is...FINALLY! Now you can show 'em what you got! And that's talent.

Can't wait to see more. Hopefully you will post some older creations to keep everyone up to date on your masterpieces.